Accademia del Lusso
School of Fashion & Design in Italy
Accademia del Lusso was founded in 2005, and is the School of Fashion & Design in Italy specialised in training key professional figures in the fashion, design and luxury sectors. Our main school site is on Via Montenapoleone, an inspiring location at the heart of Milan’s fashion district, and a mandatory stop for whoever wants to come into contact with the inner core of the fashion world.
The School was born with the aim of connecting the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to begin or develop their career in the Fashion, Design and Luxury System. Our mission is to transform the passion of young and talented students into a profession, shaping them into well-rounded professionals with a global perspective, who stand out in today’s competitive job market. The international quality of our courses combined with the expertise and experience of our professional teachers and a practised teaching method gives students a multidisciplinary study experience that both encompasses the very latest innovations from the fashion & design world and is directly linked to the real demands of the luxury sector.
Our teaching method: proven, dynamic and avant-garde
Innovative yet experienced, the School’s teaching method combines theoretical learning with practical experience to create a training environment that allows students to develop a broad ranging skill set as they study Fashion & Design in Italy. Courses have limited class sizes, making teacher-student interaction genuine and dynamic.
Our teachers: working professionals
All of the teachers at Accademia del Lusso are expert working professionals and have roles within business in the fashion, design and luxury sectors in Italy. Either working for well-known fashion brands and businesses or owning their own company, our teachers are students’ first point of contact with the real world of work. This makes for a very authentic learning experience and means that students are always up-to-date with the latest techniques and trends in the fashion & design industry. There are frequent opportunities for students to meet face-to-face with industry professionals and visit important businesses and brands.
Our courses: International quality
The international quality of our courses is outlined by the possibility to study in English – an essential language in today’s business environment; by our links with schools and universities from across the globe; and by the fact that our classes are made up of students from all over the world. Combined, these three elements guarantee that students experience working in an international environment and benefit from interacting with people from many different nationalities: simulating what students will encounter once they enter the job market in fashion and design.
Apply now for the 2017 intake:
Limited places available. Click here to contact the Admissions Office
Choose your course
- Master’s Courses
- Accademia del Lusso’s Master’s Courses are designed for university graduates who want to specialise in fashion management and develop their working and creative expertise at a high level.
- 3-year Courses
- For students who have finished high their secondary school studies and want to undertake a complete study path that prepares them to enter the world of work in the fashion and design industry straight away.
- Intensive Courses
- One year courses for those who have finished high school or university and who already have some skills or experience in a specific area of fashion & design. These courses provide intensive, advanced preparation and build on students’ existing skills.
- Short-Term Courses
- Our short-term courses are ideal for those who currently study or work and don't have the time to dedicate to a long-term course. They can be seen as an introduction to fashion and ideal for all profiles when based on general notions, or as enhancement courses suitable for professionals when focused on specific areas within the sector.
- Preparatory Courses
- Our Preparatory Courses take place before the beginning of each academic year, and are accessible to those who have already enrolled on a Fashion or Design course at Accademia del Lusso. The courses prepare students in terms of language improvement, provide them with essential notions of fashion and design, and also serve to help students integrate into their new environment in Milan.
As well as our main location in Milan, Accademia del Lusso also has other locations in Italy and around the world:
- Rome (Italy)
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- Shanghai (China)
Request information here
Use the form below to request further information or to start the application procedures. One of our admissions officers will contact you soon.